Become an AvaCare Distributor
AvaCare works closely with their distribution partner to supply AvaCare products worldwide.
As we are leading the way to provide our customers with high quality products from GMP or BRC standards manufacturers, the demand for our products continues growing every day.
Why choose to distribute AvaCare:
We can offer your business the right to distribute our products overseas without worrying about competitors offering the same brand in your marketplace.
We will offer you marketing support to help you achieve your goals with the AvaCare products and build an amazing relationship good for both of us and the World we live in.
Excellent Contact Support
We will be your direct contact, working closely with you on each step of our relationship, helping you to save time from the registration process.
We take the time to understand your needs
We are continuously analysing the new trends in the market to work on new products. We can adapt our New Product Development Strategy to your needs. Also, we can provide you with specific batch of products adapted to your country requirements.
We want to commit to long term relationships
Taking the time to understand you and offering you a tailored experience is what we believe will ensure the success of the brand in each country.
Experts on Shipping and Distribution
Our exclusive distributor partner has extended expertise on exporting supplement products, making this process simple and easy for you.
AvaCare will support you by delivering products with your own territory’s language. We currently translate labels in to French and Arabic.
Things you should know before you contact AvaCare:
- You must always act fairly and reasonably, and in the interest of the end consumer at all times
- You are never, ever allowed to product test on animals
- You must abide by the AvaCare and UK Governments Anti-Slavery Policy
- You must abide by the AvaCare and UK Governments Anti-Bribery & Corruption Policy
- You must abide by the AvaCare and UK Governments Child Labour Policy
- You must abide by all relevant legislation, regulations, codes of practice and product safety related to the territory(s) you operate in