The UK Distance Selling Regulations entitles you to cancel the contract for the purchase of any item within 7 working days of delivery.
20 Progress Way
You can also contact us at: email@example.com
Naturally we hope you that you would be happy with your order. However, if for any reason you are not entirely satisfied, you may return any item in its original condition and packing for a full refund within 7 working days from delivery.
The Returns Policy only applies to products purchased from this website. If you have purchased a product from another supplier you will need to return the product(s) to the supplier where you purchased them.
If you return items for reasons other than defects in the goods, or incorrect order, you will be required to arrange and pay for the return of the items to us. We strongly recommend that the parcel be sent by a recorded delivery service, (one that requires a signature upon receipt). We cannot accept liability for returned goods lost in transit.
If you require a refund we will refund the price paid by you for the goods on the return of the product(s) to us, provided you have returned the goods to us in their original condition at our Returns Address (see above) within 7 working days of delivery.
Refunds will only be made against the original credit/debit card used.
If you cancel your order but do not return such goods to us within 7 working days, we shall be entitled to collect such goods from you and to charge you for the direct costs of collecting the goods if you have been refunded. You should note these charges (which may be deducted from a refund) are likely to exceed the costs of you returning the goods. Until such goods are returned to us, you are obliged to exercise all reasonable care to store the cancelled goods safely and in appropriate conditions.
Please note that we cannot accept returned goods that we reasonably believe have been used or partially consumed. In such circumstances, we will notify you that no refund will be available and you will be responsible for arranging for such goods to be returned to you within 28 days of our notification.
We care about our customers and are aware of life’s misfortunes, if you have extenuating circumstances please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org however this does not alter out Returns Policy in anyway whatsoever.
Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
The Returns Process
Notification of your intention to cancel your order and return any goods within the period of 7 working days after the day of delivery can be done by emailing us at; email@example.com with your order details.
- Return your order to us at the Returns Address ~ You will also need to supply a copy of or the original receipt for the cost of returning the product(s).
Please note: we cannot accept returned goods that we reasonably believe have been used.
- Your products will arrive at AvaCare ~ Return Address where they will be checked. Please ensure your product(s) are securely packed.
- Please ensure you retain your ‘recorded delivery receipt’ for your reference (we strongly recommend you return items via recorded delivery as we cannot accept liability for returned goods lost in transit).
- If you have requested an exchange or replacement, this will be processed as soon as possible after receiving your returned goods and will be delivered via standard delivery. If the item is ‘out of stock’ we will endeavour to get your replacement to you as soon as possible
- If you have chosen a refund we will re-imburse you via the same method you chose to pay for your product(s)